Subject: Letter from the Center for Adaptation of the Civil Service to the Standards of the EU (Ukraine)
From: "Center for Adaptation of the Civil Service to the Standards of the European Union" <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info"
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 15:45:56 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Mr. Kajak,

In the context of implementation of the principles of integrity, 
transparency and accountability in decision-making on public policy 
formation Ukrainian government authorities implement the State 
Anti-Corruption Program for 2023-2025, approved by Resolution of the Cabinet 
of Ministers of Ukraine as of March 4, 2023 No. 220.

In the framework of the mentioned program the Center for Adaptation of the 
Civil Service to the Standards of the European Union is engaged in the 
preparation of an analytical study on the implementation of an efficient 
policy analysis process.

Given the crucial importance of sharing experience and ensuring a high level 
of effectiveness of anti-corruption measures, we are writing to you with a 
request for cooperation through the exchange of reports, materials and 
recommendations on public integrity policy in the Member States of the 
European Union.

We would be grateful for any information you provide and hope for your 
cooperation and interaction in the mentioned area.

--